I am doing my online adventure when a friend of mine shared this picture to me.  I saved it and would like to have it for my Blue Monday entry.

I have seen this many times in television back when I was younger up to now.  I am dreaming to be in this place and have some fun.  It would be a dream come true if this will come into reality.  And only God knows if this dream of mine come true.  Never the less I have a friend their who shared to me this picture and I would just imagine I am there and having fun meeting micky and minnie.  This is my simple entry for this blue monday meme.  Happy Monday everyone!

1. by anne, on October 18 2010 @ 8:16 am

want to be there too, let's dream together lol

2. by Tove, on October 18 2010 @ 11:50 am

Hope your dream will come true 🙂

3. by SmilingSally, on October 18 2010 @ 1:37 pm

I live in Florida where that picture PROBABLY was taken, and I've been there many times. It is wonderful.

Happy Blue Monday, Genny.

4. by The Quintessential Magpie, on October 18 2010 @ 4:50 pm

I hope your dream comes true for you!

I live in Florida, and I have been there. Let me assure you, Disney is like a dream… so wonderful!

Happy Blue Monday…

Sheila 🙂

5. by Joyful, on October 18 2010 @ 5:44 pm

I'm sure that one day God will make this dream of yours come true. I haven't been there to Florida but I have been to Disneyland in California. That was very nice because I too saw a lot of the Disney shows on tv every Sunday as I was growing up so being there was like a dream.

6. by Donnie, on October 18 2010 @ 11:16 pm

Great photo – I love Disney too. Happy Blue Monday.

7. by Flo, on October 19 2010 @ 3:06 am

Disneyland is really amazing. And it's not just for kids but for adults, too! Have u tried making plans to go to Hong Kong Disneyland? It you can get a cheap promo rate from Cebu Pacific, I'm sure your dream will be able to come true very soon! 🙂

8. by Mary, on October 19 2010 @ 6:36 am

New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Would love you stop by my blog and follow back!

9. by Junneth, on October 19 2010 @ 1:38 pm

I think everyone is dreaming of this. If maunang dream come true ka sis. Kwentohan mo kami ha… Sana dream come true din sa amin ito!

Comment RSS