To receive an award from the work we/I have done is overwhelming because it implies that we touched touched their lives and we are able to give an impact to them through our writing. I am saying this, someone from the blogosphere is giving me an Inspirational Blog Award. I am surprised for I did not expect to receive an award such as this. I am so touched knowing that I made an impact to someone who reads my crafts. A big Thanks to Sie for this wonderful recognition. Her crafts inspires me so much and to be recognized by her is overwhelming.
Along with this award is a tag questions from here. Below are the questions with my answers.
1. What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?
– when I see someone/scene that is funny. to see my family happy makes me smile. giggles when someone tells me am pretty and sexy which is not true.lol
2. What are your dreams for your future?
– to get married, have a family of my own, have kids and living a simple happy life.
3. If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why?
– Bahamas….have read and seen on advertisements that it is a nice place to relax and be with beaches.
4. How would you spend your vacation time and with whom?
– going to a nice exclusive beach resort with the family since I am single. If married of course added one to our vacation.:-)
5. If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?
– can I have both? because my past and present life played a big role of who and what I am now today. My past is my inspiration in my present life. Future will be base in my present.:-)
6. Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it?
– my only wish before is to give my mother a longer life. She passed away when I was 9 and did not able to spend a quality time with her because she was very sickly.
7. Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?
– Yes, and I am glad I never give up because I have proved it that I can do it with faith in God.
8. Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?
– my family who always there for me through thick and thin.