Foggy and Rainy Travel

I’ve always wanted to join this meme since the day it’s started.  However, I am hesitant because I do not have a nice image to share.  I have seen the entrants and their photos are really nice.  That is why I did not bother to join. I got an invitation from the host this month about joining this meme.   So here I am with my first ever entry for 366 BPC.

Anyways, the photo taken two months ago during the summer vacation of the family.  Our foggy and rainy travel to Chocolate hills, in Bohol.   The rain was heavy but it doesn’t stop us from seeing the Chocolate hills.   Very cold and windy but still a memorable one because we able to see the famous Chocolate hills for the first time.  Even it is foggy and raining, still the I got a good capture of the hills.

I am sharing this post to 366 BPC @ Pinay Sahm.

1. by Lulu, on August 1 2012 @ 10:22 pm

the view at the top of chocolate hills is worth the foggy drive. It is always nice to visit that place.

2. by Adin Blankenship, on August 1 2012 @ 11:52 pm

Well, it doesn’t matter whether or not you have great photos just as long as you have something to share with us. 🙂 hehehehe… 🙂 I have never been to Bohol and I always wanted to go. Maybe someday on our way back to Pinas on vacation. 🙂 Visiting!

3. by Leah H., on August 2 2012 @ 4:44 am

Kahadlok ba ana kay rainy na foggy pa:( Great shot!

Visiting from 214/366 bpc- hope you can stop by..

4. by Jessica Cassidy, on August 2 2012 @ 10:55 am

welcome to BPC Sis G, glad that you finally join us 🙂 I really wanted to visit the Chocolate Hills but our tour guide, my niece, has another destination to visit 🙁 Glad your family had a wonderful time in Bohol despite the bad weather 🙂

5. by rocky, on August 2 2012 @ 11:40 pm

214/366 BPC hopping here 🙂

6. by anygen, on August 3 2012 @ 4:30 am

wow chocolate hills a very nice place sis… I am from Bohol… Proud to be Boholana’s…

7. by Pinx, on August 4 2012 @ 5:23 pm

even if i am not a Boholana, i am very proud to be living here and would love to retire here soon… been here so many times…tour guide ko pirmi.. hehehe… bpc visit.

8. by emzkie, on August 5 2012 @ 9:45 pm

i never been to chocolate hills, maau paka naka adto na ka.
    i love your shot Gen, very dramatic ang dating. =)

from BPC 214 hope u can visit my late entry!

9. by Bless, on August 6 2012 @ 2:04 pm

I love Bohol and hope to go back there one day and see more of my relatives again 🙂

Visiting for BPC!

10. by Mel Cole, on August 14 2012 @ 3:21 am

that’s nice that you were able to see the Chocolate Hills mommy 🙂 I miss seeing the famous hills. I’m from Bohol. my #214 BPC at:

Comment RSS